Advanced Esthetics and Spa Operations Diploma
Trillium College’s Advanced Esthetics and Spa Operations diploma program gives you hands-on training and expertise in esthetics. Our program trains you to perform client consultations, facials, hair removal, manicures, pedicures, specialized body treatments and more. The program also includes information on salon and spa administration, preparing you for a range of career opportunities in the and exciting industry.
Areas of Focus
Our Advanced Esthetics and Spa Operations program includes classes in the following subject areas:
- Spa Operations and Management
- Spa and Body Treatments
- Nail Technology
- Makeup Application
- First Aid and CPR
- Ethics and Professionalism
- Communication Skills
In conjunction with the classroom theory, you will gain valuable professional experience working with the public in our student clinic.
As a graduate of this program, you will be ready to meet the demands of the growing esthetics industry. After graduating from our program, you may find employment at day spas, resorts, beauty salons, retail/department stores and pharmacies, and/or successfully run your own business.
- Grade 12 diploma or equivalent, or mature student status (18 years of age)
- High school Biology or Chemistry with a 70% average, or completion of a Pre-Science/Health course with a minimum 70% grade
- Current immunization record
- Completion of program waiver