Admissions Process for Students in Canada
Step 1 – Connect with a Career Coach for more information
You have a number of options in order to select your program of choice for your new career.
- Fill out this form to book an information session and speak to a Career Coach about your program, funding options and career path.
- Contact Trillium College via email or phone. A Career Coach will then contact you so that an information session can be booked.
- Visit one of our four campuses to meet with a Career Coach for a one on one information session.
Step 2 – Take Part in an Information Session
- Your information session is held via an online meeting or face to face at one of our campuses.
- Bring questions that you want answered in your information session. We will provide you information about your program: tuition costs, funding options, start date, career options, teaching methodology, skillsets acquired and life/education balance.
- A specialist in Student Financial Planning will talk to you about all funding options available to you.
Step 3 – Funding Confirmation Appointment
- Your Career Coach or you can book your funding confirmation appointment in your information session.
- The funding confirmation appointment is held via an online meeting or in campus.
- Your Student Financial Planner would have provided you with a list of required documentation for processing your funding. If possible, bring any required documentation to your funding confirmation appointment.
- You are able to complete your funding approval during the funding confirmation appointment.
Step 4 – Enrol into Trillium College
- Your Career Coach or you can book your Enrolment into Trillium College.
- The Enrolment into Trillium College is held either via an online meeting or in campus.
- Identification will be required during the enrolment process.
Begin your classes!