The Trillium College Difference.
Live Instructor-led Classes
Trillium College provides live, instructor-led classes in a virtual learning environment to deliver all theory-based learning. This enables students to ask questions and interact with other learners in an open, welcoming environment all from the comfort of home.
Not a self-paced or pre-recorded experience. At Trillium College, we believe that live classes offer a more structured and cohesive learning environment as opposed to pre-recorded lessons.
*As a result of the pandemic, Trillium College has been granted temporary approval to deliver theory portions of programs online.
- Class is the same time every day, so it is easier to plan work or personal activities with your family.
- Theory classes are 5 hours in duration, Monday through Thursday with Fridays OFF.
*Courses with practical lab components may have afternoon or Friday classes scheduled based on program requirements.
TC Learn – Online Learning Platform
- Easy to use online learning management portal.
- Easy access to your course material any time you need it.
- Students complete one course at a time – great for adult learners.
- You will never have multiple exams or tests on the same day.
- Excellent for English as a second language student. (ESL)
Accelerated Programs allow you to Graduate Sooner
- With our condensed schedule you are able to complete a 2-year credential in less than one year.
- That gets you through school faster, to start earning money sooner!
- Available to all Trillium College Alumni.
- Our Alumni are welcome to audit courses from their program to refresh their knowledge – at no charge.
- This support is available to all students attending Trillium College.
- We provide excellent resources for our students – support that includes the mental, physical, social and financial wellbeing for those looking for it.