Trillium College’s Business Management diploma program is taught by professionals and entrepreneurs. This program is made up of courses for business, designed to provide the knowledge and practical skills necessary for a successful career. A range of business environments are explored that will expose you to the variety of career paths available as a business graduate. The courses for business management in this program cover bookkeeping and financial accounting, marketing, management, business law, and much more.
Areas of Focus
The courses for this program cover information in the following subject areas:
- Business Plan Preparation
- Small Business Management
- Business Law
- Human Resources
- Digital Marketing and Social Media
- Word Processing and Spreadsheets
- Bookkeeping and Financial Accounting
- Ethics and Professionalism
- Communication Skills
As a business graduate of this program, you will be prepared for a range of opportunities. Our courses for business management prepare you to join a family-run operation, work with a commercial or service-based enterprise, and/or successfully run your own business.
Salary: According to jobbank.gc.ca an average salary for a Business Management Consultant is $34.62 per hour (NOC 1122).
- Grade 12 diploma or equivalent, or mature student status (18 years of age)