The Right Career Starts with the Right Education
Which one of these scenarios describe your situation?
- I’m looking for a career that’s both challenging and rewarding
- I want to support my family and create a better future for them
- I can’t imagine working at my current job for another year
No matter why you want a better career, the best way to get it is through the right education.
At Trillium College, we believe that in order to get the career you deserve, you need the right kind of preparation. You need career-focused education that teaches you the skills that employers demand. You need hands-on training in growing fields that will get you a rewarding, fulfilling career. We make it our goal to provide all of our students with the right education for their future career.
Is a Trillium College education the right education for YOU?
“ Through Trillium College I can better my situation permanently, not just for the next few months because I’ll be doing what I want to do.” Amanda, Massage Therapy program (ADD LINK)
“My dreams and goals start with attending Trillium College.” Vanessa, Community Service Worker program (ADD LINK)
“It will give me the chance to earn a higher income and allow me to provide opportunities to my children.” Leah, Medical Laboratory Technician program (ADD LINK)
7 reasons to choose Trillium College today:
1 Efficient Learning: Our classes are organized in order to allow students time to work and look after family responsibilities while they study towards their diploma.
- Classes run from Monday to Friday for 4 hours a day (8:30 – 12:30 or 1:00 – 5:00)
- Classes are broken down into modules so there is only one topic covered at a time. This modular approach means that our students do not get overwhelmed with multiple subjects.
- Trillium College offers a number of diploma programs that can be completed in under two years. The sooner you finish, the sooner you can start earning in your chosen field.
- Nearby Campus Locations: With 3 campus locations, we bring education to your neighborhood.
We have in-demand diploma programs at multiple campus locations so you can get cutting edge training without the commute. Contact us to find out which programs are available at your local campus.
- St Catherine’s
- Multiple Start Dates: Starting in September is not your only option! Trillium College operates year round, so there is often a start date for each Trillium College diploma program every few months.
- Qualified Instructors: All of our instructors are experienced and fully qualified. Each instructor has many years’ experience working in their field and has a wealth of knowledge to share with students.
- Small Classes: The classes are small so there is more personal attention for each individual student. Most classes average between 10-15 students (with some exceptions), so you will never get lost in the crowd.
“The classes are small, so that means more detail in teaching.” Michael, Network Administrator program (ADD LINK)
- Invaluable Career Placements: Trillium College offers field placements for diploma programs that require one. This provides students with hands-on experience in their chosen field.
For example, our Community Service Worker program (ADD LINK) includes 288 workplace training hours in the community, where our students learn about family dynamics, client assessment and crisis intervention in real life scenarios.
In addition, we have a dedicated Career Services Team who assists graduates in finding work following graduation.
- Focus on Quality: All programs at Trillium College are diploma programs and are approved as vocational programs under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005.
- Trillium College has over 20 years’ experience in the private career college industry
- We are registered as a private career college under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005.
The right career starts with the right education… and you can find that education today at Trillium College. Call us now to get started on your dream career at 1-855-234-2008.