Thank you for your interest in Trillium College
The next step will be for you to book a one on one virtual information session with one of our formally trained Career Coaches. We will be reaching out to you shortly to book that information session.
During the session, we will provide you with all the necessary information required for you to make an educated decision and to take that big step towards your new career.
Step 1 – Contact a Career Coach
You have a number of options in order to select your program of choice for your new career.
- Book an information session and speak to a Career Coach about your program, funding options and career path. Click – “Connect with a Career Coach”
- Contact Trillium College via email or phone. A Career Coach will then contact you so that an information session can be booked. Click – “Contact Us”
- Visit one of our four campuses to meet with a Career Coach for a one on one information session. Click- “Campus Locations”
Step 2 – Take Part in an Information Session
- Your information session is via a ZOOM ( https://zoom.us/ ) meeting or face to face at one of our campuses.
- Bring questions that you want answered in your information session. We will provide you information about your program: tuition costs, funding options, start date, career options, teaching methodology, skillsets acquired and life/education balance.
- A specialist in Student Financial Planning will talk to you about all funding options available to you
Here is what to expect during your free information session
- Discover the Trillium College difference
- Determine if our program is right for you
- Affirm your career goals
- Learn about our Admissions requirements
- Choose a date and determine the documentation you will need to gather for finance
- Choose a time to complete your finance and enrolment documents .
Step 3 – Funding Confirmation Appointment
- Your Career Coach or you can book your funding confirmation appointment in your information session.
- The funding confirmation appointment is held either by a ZOOM ( https://zoom.us/ ) meeting or in campus.
- Your Student Financial Planner would have provided you with a list of required documentation for processing your funding. If possible, bring any required documentation to your funding confirmation appointment.
- You are able to complete your funding approval during the funding confirmation appointment.
Step 4 – Enrol into Trillium College
- Your Career Coach or you can book your Enrolment into Trillium College.
- The Enrolment into Trillium College is held either by a ZOOM ( https://zoom.us/ ) meeting or in campus.
- Identification will be required during the enrolment process.